BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS' AGENDA
Public Service Bldg. 125 East 8th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401 Phone: 682-4203
The meeting location is wheelchair-accessible. Anyone needing special accommodations (hearing impaired, language translation, chemical sensitivity needs, etc.), please make your request at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
(View Material) is
in PDF format. To view PDF (Adobe Acrobat) documents, you need the free
reader. If you don't have it, click here to download FREE!
Absolutely no obligation!:
or, if you want to read how to install first before you go to ADOBE, click here!
NOW AVAILABLE: Webcasts to view Board Meetings from your computer. Click here to go to webcasts!
WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2005 - REGULAR MEETING
9:00 a.m. ††††(Commissionersí Conference Room)
1. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
# 2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
(Maximum time 20 minutes:† Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes.† If the number wishing to testify exceeds 7 speakers, each speaker's time may be reduced to fit within 20 minutes.)
3. EMERGENCY BUSINESS
4. COMMISSIONERS' REMONSTRANCE (2 min. limit)
5. COMMITTEE REPORTS
a. Legislative Committee (Tony Bieda) (15 min.)
6. COUNTY ADMINISTRATION
b. DISCUSSION/County Slogan. (Melinda Kletzok)
7. HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
a. ORDER 05-7-6-1/In the Matter of Establishing One Full Time (1.0 FTE) Clinical Services Supervisor Position for Mental Health Services Effective July 1, 2005 and Appropriating an Additional $96,265 in Revenue and Expenditures for FY 2005-2006 in Fund 286 Department of Health & Human Services. (Rob Rockstroh) (5 min.) View Material
8. CONSENT CALENDAR
(All items listed here are considered to be routine by the Board of Commissioners and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below.† There will be no separate discussion of these items.† If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and will be considered separately.)
BEGINNING OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * (2 min.)
A. Approval of Minutes:
June 14, 2005, Work Session, 9:00 a.m.
B. County Counsel
1) ORDER 05-7-6-2/In the Matter of Amending Chapter 2 of the Lane Manual to Explicitly State Limits on Uninsured Motorist Coverage and to Delete Outdated References to Insurance (LM 2.550 and LM 2.626). View Material
C. Health and Human Services
1) ORDER 05-7-6-3/In the Matter of Accepting Revenues in the Amount of $1,700,544 from the Cities of Eugene and Springfield; and to Approve the Intergovernmental Agreement Between Lane County and the Cities of Eugene and Springfield. View Material
2) ORDER 05-7-6-4/In the Matter of Appointing 11 Members to Fill Vacancies on the Community Action Advisory Committee (Human Services Commission Budget Planning Committee). View Material
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * *
WEDNESDAY, JULY 6. 2005 - REGULAR MEETING (Continued)
9. COMMISSIONERS' BUSINESS
a. REPORT/LRAPA Update (10:00 A.M. TIME CERTAIN). (Commissioner Stewart and Representatives from LRAPA and DEQ) (60 min.) View Material
10. CORRESPONDENCE TO THE BOARD
11. COMMISSIONERS' ANNOUNCEMENTS
12. REVIEW ASSIGNMENTS
13. EXECUTIVE SESSION as per ORS 192.660
(Commissioners' Conference Room)
14. OTHER BUSINESS
*NOTE:† Estimated Times
*NOTE: Next scheduled Board of Commissioners' Meeting Tuesday, July 12 and/or Wednesday, July 13, 2005.