BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS' AGENDA
Public Service Bldg. 125 East 8th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401 Phone: 682-4203
The meeting location is wheelchair-accessible. Anyone needing special accommodations (hearing impaired, language translation, chemical sensitivity needs, etc.), please make your request at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
(View Material) is
in PDF format. To view PDF (Adobe Acrobat) documents, you need the free
reader. If you don't have it, click here to download FREE! Absolutely no
or, if you want to read how to install first before you go to ADOBE, click here!
NOW AVAILABLE: Webcasts to view Board Meetings from your computer. Click here to go to webcasts!
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2007 - REGULAR MEETING
9:00 a.m. (Commissioners’ Conference Room)
1. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
# 2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
(Maximum time 20 minutes: Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. If the number wishing to testify exceeds 7 speakers, each speaker's time may be reduced to fit within 20 minutes.)
3. EMERGENCY BUSINESS
4. COMMISSIONERS' REMONSTRANCE (2 min. limit)
5. COMMISSIONERS' BUSINESS
a. DISCUSSION/Fair Board Appointments. (TIME CERTAIN 9:30 A.M.) (View Material)
6. COUNTY ADMINISTRATION
b. ORDER 07-1-10-1/In the Matter of Authorizing an Economic Development Grant from the Video Lottery Strategic Operating Reserve Fund in the Amount of $100,000 for Tyree Oil Company and Authorizing the County Administrator to Sign Contracts Related to the Project. (Mike McKenzie-Bahr) (5 min.) (View Material)
7. CONSENT CALENDAR
(All items listed here are considered to be routine by the Board of Commissioners and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and will be considered separately.)
BEGINNING OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * (2 min.)
A. Approval of Minutes:
April 19, 2006, Regular Meeting, 9:00 a.m.
October 18, 2006, Regular Meeting, 1:30 p.m.
November 1, 2006, Regular Meeting, 9:00 a.m.
November 21, 2006, Joint BCC/Planning Commission Meeting, 5:30 p.m.
B. Information Systems
1) ORDER 07-1-10-2/In the Matter of Award of Contract for RFP No. IS2005-5-01 for Regional Information System (RIS) Regional Data Backup Solution; Authorize County Administrator to Execute Contract Documents with Dell Marketing L.P. in the Amount Not to Exceed $600,000. (View Material) (View Additional Material) (View Additional Material)
C. Public Works
1) ORDER 07-1-10-3/In the Matter of Electing Whether or Not to Hear Arguments on an Appeal of a Hearings Official’s Reconsidered decision, Affirming the Planning Director’s Decision, and Denying a Legal Lot Determination (file PA 0658431/Hogrefe). (View Material)
2) ORDER 07-1-10-4/In the Matter of Awarding the Richardson Park Caretaker Contract to Sharon and Gary Gooch and Authorizing the County Administrator to Sign the Contracts. (View Material)
D. County Administration
1) ORDER 07-1-10-5/In the Matter of Transferring $250 from the General Fund Operational Contingency to Materials and Services Within General Expense to Support the 2007 Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration in Springfield. (View Material)
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * *
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2007 - REGULAR MEETING (Continued)
8. PUBLIC SAFETY
a. ORDER 07-1-10-6/In the Matter of Ratifying Execution of Purchase Order 227178 for the Purchase of Communication Equipment for APCO P25 Master Site from Motorola in the Amount of $3,298,623. (Dennis Ewing) (15 min.) (View Material)
9. CORRESPONDENCE TO THE BOARD
10. COMMISSIONERS' ANNOUNCEMENTS
11. REVIEW ASSIGNMENTS
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION as per ORS 192.660
(Commissioners' Conference Room)
13. OTHER BUSINESS
*NOTE: Estimated Times
*NOTE: Next scheduled Board of Commissioners' Meeting Tuesday, January 16 and/or Wednesday, January 17, 2007.