BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS' AGENDA
Public Service Bldg. 125 East 8th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401 Phone: 682-4203
The meeting location is wheelchair-accessible. Anyone needing special accommodations (hearing impaired, language translation, chemical sensitivity needs, etc.), please make your request at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
(View Material) is
in PDF format. To view PDF (Adobe Acrobat) documents, you need the free
reader. If you don't have it, click here to download FREE!
Absolutely no obligation!:
or, if you want to read how to install first before you go to ADOBE, click here!
NOW AVAILABLE: Webcasts to view Board Meetings from your computer. Click here to go to webcasts!
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2008 - WORK SESSION
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Lane Community College, Center for Meeting and Learning 4000 E. 30th Avenue, Bldg. 19)
(Please turn off all cell phones)
Work Sessions to Prioritize FY 08-09 General Fund Expenditures
1) Welcome and Overview of the Budget Process. (Faye Stewart)
2) Agenda Review and Ground Rules. (Joe Hertzberg)
3) Support Services Prioritization Process. (Jeff Spartz)
4) Board Budget & Service Goals.
5) Rank Order General Fund Services by BCC Service Priority Guidelines for FY 08-09.
*NOTE: Estimated Times
*NOTE: Next scheduled Board of Commissioners' Meeting Tuesday, February 5 and/or Wednesday, February 6, 2008.