BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS' AGENDA
Public Service Bldg. 125 East 8th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401 Phone: 682-4203
The meeting location is wheelchair-accessible. Anyone needing special accommodations (hearing impaired, language translation, chemical sensitivity needs, etc.), please make your request at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
(View Material) is
in PDF format. To view PDF (Adobe Acrobat) documents, you need the free
reader. If you don't have it, click here to download FREE!
Absolutely no obligation!:
or, if you want to read how to install first before you go to ADOBE, click here!
NOW AVAILABLE: Webcasts to view Board Meetings from your computer. Click here to go to webcasts!
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2, 2008 - REGULAR MEETING
9:00 a.m. (Commissionersí Conference Room)
(Please turn off all cell phones)
1. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE
# 2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
(Maximum time 20 minutes: Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. If the number wishing to testify exceeds 7 speakers, each speaker's time may be reduced to fit within 20 minutes.)
3. CONSENT CALENDAR
(All items listed here are considered to be routine by the Board of Commissioners and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and will be considered separately.)
BEGINNING OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A. Approval of Minutes
B. Assessment and Taxation
1) ORDER 08-4-2-1 A Refund to SNB Properties LLC & Rosen Products LLC in the Amount of $35,091.96. View Material
C. County Counsel
1) ORDER 08-4-2-2 Delegating Authority to the County Administrator to Execute an Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Springfield to Approve Boundary Changes for Metropolitan Wastewater Service District and Willamalane Park and Recreation District. View Material
D. Health and Human Services
1) ORDER 08-4-2-3 Authorizing Submission of an Equipment and Furnishings Grant Proposal in the Amount of $119,643 for the Riverstone Clinic of the Community Health Centers of Lane County to the Health Resources and Services Administration. View Material
E. Management Services
1) ORDER 08-4-2-4 Authorizing the Sale of Surplus County Owned Real Property for $5,200 to James and Stefanie Suess (Map No. 15-04-07-00-00900, Adjacent to 96378 Adams Lane, Junction City). View Material
F. Public Works
1) ORDER08-4-2-5 Awarding Tourism Special Projects Grants for 2008, Releasing Funds From The Special Revenue and Services Fund, and Authorizing the County Administrator to Sign Contracts. View Material
2) ORDER 08-4-2-6 Amending Order No. 08-2-20-6, Altering Bernhardt Heights Road, County Road No. 1112 (18-11-15 & 16). View Material
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2, 2008 - REGULAR MEETING (Continued)
4. EMERGENCY BUSINESS
5. COMMISSIONERS' REMONSTRANCE (2 min. limit)
a. ORDER 08-4-2-7 Proclaiming the Month of April Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Month. View Material
b. ORDER 08-4-2-8 Proclaiming the First Week of April 2008 as Local Public Health Week. View Material
7. COMMISSIONERS' BUSINESS
a. DISCUSSION 190 Agreements.
8. COUNTY ADMINISTRATION
b. ORDER 08-4-2-9 Accepting $50,000 in Grant Funding From the Oregon Department of Economic and Community Development to Conduct a Food Waste to Energy Study, Allocate $25,000 of Waste Diversion Opportunity Fees as Match and Authorizing the Appropriation of the Grant Funds. View Material
9. CORRESPONDENCE TO THE BOARD
10. COMMISSIONERS' ANNOUNCEMENTS
11. REVIEW ASSIGNMENTS
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION as per ORS 192.660
(Commissioners' Conference Room)
13. OTHER BUSINESS
*NOTE: Estimated Times
*NOTE: Next scheduled Board of Commissioners' Meeting Tuesday, April 8 and/or Wednesday, April 9, 2008.