BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS' AGENDA
Public Service Bldg. 125 East 8th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401 Phone: 682-4203
The meeting location is wheelchair-accessible. Anyone needing special accommodations (hearing impaired, language translation, chemical sensitivity needs, etc.), please make your request at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
(View Material) is
in PDF format. To view PDF (Adobe Acrobat) documents, you need the free
reader. If you don't have it, click here to download FREE!
Absolutely no obligation!:
or, if you want to read how to install first before you go to ADOBE, click here!
NOW AVAILABLE: Webcasts to view Board Meetings from your computer. Click here to go to webcasts!
APRIL 9, 2008 - REGULAR MEETING
off all cell phones)
TO THE AGENDA
# 2. PUBLIC
20 minutes: Speakers will be
limited to 3 minutes. If the
number wishing to testify exceeds 7 speakers, each speaker's time may be
reduced to fit within 20 minutes.)
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. PUBLIC HEARING AND ORDER 08-4-9-1/In the Matter of Adopting the FY2007-2008 Supplemental Budget #2, Making Reducing and Transferring Appropriations. (Christine Moody)
listed here are considered to be routine by the Board of
Commissioners and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items.
If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent
Calendar and will be considered separately.)
CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (2 min.)
A. Approval of
March 14, 2007,
Regular Meeting, Following HACSA
March 14, 2007,
Regular Meeting, 1:30 p.m.
April 3, 2007,
Work Session, 9:00 a.m.
March 12, 2008,
Work Session, 6:30 p.m.
March 18, 2008,
Goal Setting, 8:30 a.m.
March 19, 2008,
Regular Meeting, 9:00 a.m.
1) ORDER 08-4-9-2/In the Matter of Appointing Four Members to the Farm Review Board Advisory Committee.
C. Children and
1) ORDER 08-4-9-3/In the Matter of Approving the Submittal of a Brief Proposal to the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in the Amount of $125,000 Over Six Months for the Building Healthy Teen Relationships Initiative.
D. Public Works
1) ORDER 08-4-9-4/In the Matter of Dedicating Land Owned by Lane County and Accepting It For Public and County Road Purposes for Chezem Road (County Road Number 992) (18-04-27).
2) ORDER 08-4-9-5/In the Matter of Dedicating Land Owned by Lane County and Accepting it For Public And County Road Purposes for Hall Road (County Road Number 428) (16-06-13).
3) ORDER 08-4-9-6/In the Matter of Dedicating Land Owned by Lane County and Accepting it for Public and County Road Purposes for Jackson-Marlow Road (County Road Number 962) (19-05-24).
1) ORDER 08-4-9-7/In the Matter of Appointing Two Lane County Business Representatives, an Economic Development Representative and Vocational Rehabilitation Representative to the Lane Workforce Partnership Board of Directors.
1) ORDER 08-4-9-8/In
the Matter of Appointing Five Members to the Juvenile Subcommittee of the
Lane County Public Safety Coordinating Council.
END OF CONSENT
CALENDAR * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
APRIL 9, 2008 - REGULAR MEETING (Continued)
REMONSTRANCE (2 min. limit)
a. REPORT/Maricopa County. (Commissioner Fleenor) (45 min.)
a. ORDER 08-4-9-9/In the Matter of Approving Submission of the County Assessment Function Funding Assistance (CAFFA) Grant Application to the Oregon Department of Revenue for FY 2008-09. (Anette Spickard) (10:30 A.M. TIME CERTAIN) (20 min.) View Material
REPORT/Facilities Committee. (David Suchart) (15 min.)
a. ORDER 08-3-12-8/In the Matter of Transferring Lane County Parole and Probation Services from the Department of Health and Human Services to the Department of Public Safety and Restructuring the Supervisory Authority Team. (Sheriff Burger) (11:00 TIME CERTAIN) (30 min.) View Material
b. DISCUSSION/Internal Auditor Annual Work Plan. (Stewart Bolinger) (15 min.) View Material
TO THE BOARD
SESSION as per ORS 192.660
a. ORDER 08-4-9-10/In the Matter of Adopting Supplemental Findings to Ordinance No. PA 1237 Amending the Rural Comprehensive Plan to Redesignate Land From "Agricultural" to "Marginal Land" and Rezoning that Land from "E-40/Exclusive Farm Use" to "ML/SR" ("Marginal Land With Site Review") (file PA 05-5985; Ogle).
b. PUBLIC HEARING & ORDER 08-4-9-11/In the Matter of Commenting to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) on Region 2/Area 5 Project Funding Proposals for Connect Oregon II. (Celia Barry)
18. COMMISSIONERS' BUSINESS
DISCUSSION/Lane Transit District Update and Proposed Federal Charter Rules.
(Andy Vobora, Lane Transit District)
TO THE BOARD
Next scheduled Board of Commissioners' Meeting Tuesday, April 15 and/or
Wednesday, April 16, 2008.