WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7, 1995 - REGULAR MEETING
9:00 a.m. (Harris Hall Main Floor)
1. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
#2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
(Maximum time 20 minutes: Speakers
will be limited to 3 minutes and may
not yield their time to other speakers.)
3. COMMISSIONERS' ANNOUNCEMENTS (10:40 a.m.)
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION as per ORS 192.660
(Commissioners' Conference Room)
5. COUNTY ADMINISTRATION
b. ORDER 95-6-7-1/In the Matter of Approving FY 95-96 Visitor Services Program and Budget and Contract Renewal Provision With C-VALCO in the Amount of $833,000. (William Van Vactor, CAO; and Linda Weston, C-VALCO)
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
(All items listed here are considered to be routine by the Board of Commissioners and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and will be considered separately.)
BEGINNING OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A. Approval of Minutes: May 3, 1995, Regular Meeting, 1:30 p.m.
May 16, 1995, Work Session, following HACSA
May 16, 1995, Work Session, 1:30 p.m.
B. Assessment and Taxation
1) ORDER 95-6-7-2/In the Matter of Refunds to Alfred and Hanna Fromm and David E. Carmichael, Attorney.
C. Public Safety
1) ORDER 95-6-7-3/In the Matter of Authorizing Renewal of an Intergovernmental Law Enforcement Agreement With the City of Veneta.
2) ORDER 95-6-7-4/In the Matter of Award of Bid LCP 94/95-07 for the Construction Contract for Vehicle Storage Building "H" Remodel for Lane County Sheriff.
D. Public Works
1) ORDER 95-6-7-5/In the Matter of Awarding a Contract for Construction of the 1995 Intermediate Hydraulic Barrier and Authorizing the County Administrator to Execute the Contract, Contract No. WM 95/96-2.
2) ORDER 95-6-7-6/In the Matter of Awarding a Contract for the Phase III Development of the Short Mountain Landfill and Authorizing the County Administrator to Execute the Contract, Contract No. WM 95/96-2.
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7, 1995 - REGULAR MEETING (Continued)
7. HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
a. PUBLIC HEARING AND ORDER 95-6-7-7/In the Matter of Accepting Plan Amendment/Approval Form (PAAF) #117 to the Intergovernmental Agreement #20-001 With the State Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities Services Division; Reducing Appropriations of Revenues and Expenditures in Fund 24 by $34,982; and Authorizing the County Administrator to Sign the PAAF. (Rob Rockstroh)
8. HUMAN RESOURCES AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
a. ORDER 95-6-7-8/In the Matter of Establishing the Classification and Salary Range for Public Relations and Marketing Manager With the Lane County Fairgrounds. (Cheryl McCawley)
b. ORDER 95-6-7-9/In the Matter of Establishing New Classification and Salary Range for Waste Management Fee Collection Program Manager and Amending the Classification and Salary Range for Senior Waste Management Fee Collector in the Department of Public Works/Waste Management Division. (Cheryl McCawley)
c. ORDER 95-6-7-10/In the Matter of Appointing Five Members to the Board of Ratio Review. (Annette Newingham)
9. EMERGENCY BUSINESS
1:30 p.m. (Harris Hall Main Floor)
10. COMMISSIONERS' ANNOUNCEMENTS
#11. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. PUBLIC HEARING AND ORDER 95-6-7-11/In the Matter of Receiving a Community Development Block Grant for SCAR/Jasper Mountain Asset Center Water/Wastewater Emergency Project. (Peter Thurston)
#11. PUBLIC HEARINGS
b. SECOND READING AND PUBLIC HEARING/Ordinance PA 1074/In the Matter of Amending the Rural Comprehensive Plan to Redesignate Land From "Forest" to "NonResource" and Rezoning that Land From "F-2/Impacted Forest Land" to "RR-5/Rural Residential"; and Adopting Savings and Severability Clauses (File PA 2962-94/Ocean Dunes Golf Links). (NBA & PM 5/16/95) (Michael Copely)
12. OTHER BUSINESS
*NOTE: Estimated Times
*NOTE: Next scheduled Board of Commissioners' Meeting Tuesday, June 13, 1995.