BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS' AGENDA
Public Service Bldg. 125 East 8th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401 Phone: 682-4203
PM- Previous Material
The meeting location is
wheelchair-accessible. Anyone needing special accommodations (hearing impaired, language
translation, chemical sensitivity needs, and large print copies of agenda), please make
your request at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 1999 - REGULAR MEETING
9:00 a.m. (Harris Hall Main Floor)
1. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
#2. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. PUBLIC HEARING AND ORDER 99-12-8-1/In the Matter of Adopting the FY 1999-2000 Supplemental Budget #1 Making, Reducing and Transferring Appropriations. (David Garnick) (10 min.)
#3. PUBLIC COMMENTS:
(Maximum time 20 minutes: Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes and may not yield their time to other speakers.)
4. COMMISSIONERS' ANNOUNCEMENTS
5. COMMISSIONERS' BUSINESS
a. UPDATE/Facilities Capital Improvement Projects (No Material). (David Suchart) (10 min.)
6. EXECUTIVE SESSION as per ORS 192.660 (Commissioners' Conference Room)
7. COUNTY ADMINISTRATION
b. ORDER 99-12-8-2/In the Matter of Adopting a Priority List of Community and Economic Development Projects Under the Jurisdiction of Lane County to be Included in the State 2000 Needs and Issues Inventory Project List. (Stephanie Schulz) (20 min.)
8. PUBLIC WORKS
a. ORDER 99-12-8-3/In the Matter of Awarding a Contract to 2G Construction in the Amount of $294,700 for Building Remodel: New Training Facility and Woodshop Project at the Delta Complex, Contract 99/00-01a. (Dale Wendt) (10 min.)
b. ORDER 99-12-8-4/In the Matter of Electing Whether or Not to Hear Arguments on an Appeal of a Hearings Official's Reconsidered Decision Approving an Application for a Commercial Activity in Conjunction with Farm Use (file PA 99-5816/ DeFoe). (Jerry Kendall, Land Management) (15 min.)
9. CONSENT CALENDAR
(All items listed here are considered to be routine by the Board of Commissioners and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and will be considered separately.)
BEGINNING OF CONSENT CALENDAR * (2 min.)
A. Approval of Minutes: October 6, 1999, Joint BCC/Westfir City Council Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
B. Health and Human Services
1) RESOLUTION AND ORDER 99-12-8-5/In the Matter of Appropriating an Additional $203,565 in Revenue and Expenditures in Fund 286 for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities; Granting Authority to the County Administrator to Sign a Contract with Special Mobility Services in the Amount of $407,130.
2) ORDER 99-12-8-6/In the Matter of Delegating Authority to the County Administrator to Amend Agreements with the Oregon Family Support Network in the Amount of $200,000 for Family Ally Services for the Period September 1, 1999 Through August 31, 2000, and in the Amount of $23,000 for Families in Isolation Services for the Period October 1, 1999 Through September 30, 2000.
C. Management Services
1) ORDER 99-12-8-7/In the Matter of Authorizing the Sale of Surplus County Owned Real Property to Billy R. Gilstrap and Dorothy J. Gilstrap (Map #17-05-29-44-02800, Adjacent to 26092 Marina Road, Veneta).
D. Public Works
1) ORDER 99-12-8-8/In the Matter of Awarding a Contract to Farwest Truck Center in the Amount of $119,611 for the Purchase Of One (1) New, Truck Chassis Mounted Knuckleboom/Packer, Contract 99/00 FS-01(a).
2) ORDER 99-12-8-9/In the Matter of Releasing, Dedicating and Accepting Parcel "B" & Parcel "C", Lynnbrook II, Phase I, File 73, Slide 418 & 419 Parcels of County Owned Real Estate, as County Roads (17-04-03) (Tyson Lane and Shenstone Drive).
3) ORDER 99-12-8-10/In the Matter of Accepting a Deed of Land to be Used as a Public Road Easement for Conrad Road (17-05-20-3).
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 1999 - REGULAR MEETING (Continued)
10. HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
a. ORDER 99-12-8-11/In the Matter of Holding a Public Hearing and Accepting Revision #4 to the 1999-2000 Oregon Health Division Grant; Reducing Appropriations of Revenues and Expenditures by $23,736 in Fund 286 in the Department of Health and Human Services (34); and Authorizing the County Administrator to Sign the Revision. (Rob Rockstroh) (5 min.)
11. EMERGENCY BUSINESS
*NOTE: Estimated Times
*NOTE: Next scheduled Board of Commissioners' Meeting Tuesday, December 14 and Wednesday, December 15, 1999.
Back to Board Notices
|Technical Problems? Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org||Read the Lane County Liability Disclaimer and User Agreement|
|Copyright © 1997 Lane County Information Services. All rights reserved.|