Manufactured Structures 

Manufactured Structure Services are now managed by Lane County's Public Works Customer Service Center at 3050 N. Delta Highway in Eugene. Open Monday and Tuesdays 1 pm to 4 pm and Wednesdays 9am to noon and 1pm-4pm.   

Ownership Transfers

A manufactured structure treated as personal property must be registered and all ownership interests transferred through the Oregon Building Codes Division (BCD) as part of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.  Lane County Department of Public Works acts as registration agent for the Building Codes Division and as such handles title transfers on manufactured structures.  Paperwork should be filed with them at 3050 North Delta Highway, Eugene, OR 97408.

They are open for transactions involving ownership transfers and moves Mondays and Tuesdays, 1 pm to 4 pm and Wednesdays, 9am to noon and 1pm to 4pm.  Following is information regarding the transferring of title but for complete information please call (541) 682-6961 or visit the Public Works webpage at:

The following forms are required to transfer title:

  • Bill of Sale – Form 440-3925        
  • Supplemental Information – Form 440-1066        
  • Notice of Sale/Change of Ownership – Form 440-2952

All security interest holders must either release their interest or approve the sale in writing.  There are 2 ways this can happen:   

  • Sign the front of the original DMV Title or the back of the original ownership document; OR     
  • Complete and sign the Manufactured Structure Security Interest Change Form 440-2948.

Please note:        

  • There is a $125 transfer fee – payable to the Department of Public Works.
  • Property taxes must be paid in full at Assessment & Taxation prior to transferring ownership. Tax payments cannot be processed at the Public Works Customer Service Center. 

Forms can be obtained online at