Contact Us
3050 N Delta Hwy
Eugene, OR 97408

Email Us
Office Hours

Closed Saturday, Sunday & Designated Holidays
Cities That Sell Their Own Pet Licenses 
If you live in one of the incorporated cities listed below you will need to contact them to purchase a license. 

 City  Phone Number
Coburg  (541) 682-7853
Cottage Grove  (541) 942-9145
Creswell  (541) 895-2531
Eugene (Pet Data)      (855) 328-1400
Florence  (541) 997-4277
Junction City  (541) 998-1245
Lowell  (541) 937-2157
Oakridge  (541) 782-4232
Springfield  (541) 726-3634
Veneta     (541) 935-2191
Westfir  (541) 782-4232

Lane County Animal Services provides enforcement services on an as-needed basis only for cities that choose to maintain a current service contract with LCAS. Enforcement services must be requested by the City's designated coordinator.
For enforcement services we provide, please click here.
For enforcement services for other areas in Lane County, please click here.