Solid Waste Transfer Sites Go On Summer Schedule
Contact: Patti Hansen, Waste Management Division director, 541-682-3761
Lane County’s 16 solid-waste transfer stations, including the Glenwood location, will go to their summer schedule starting this Sunday, April 4.
Effective Sunday, April 4, 2010, site hours are:
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Glenwood Central Receiving Station - Open 7 days per week, but closes at 5 p.m., Sundays
- Florence – Monday through Saturday; closed Sundays
- Veneta - Monday through Saturday; closed Sundays
- Cottage Grove – Wednesday through Saturday
- Creswell – Wednesday through Saturday
- Marcola – Wednesday through Saturday
- Oakridge – Wednesday through Saturday
- Rattlesnake – Wednesday through Saturday
- Vida – Wednesday through Saturday
- London – Saturdays
- Low Pass – Fridays and Saturdays
- Mapleton – Saturdays
- Sharps Creek – Saturdays
- Swisshome – Fridays and Saturdays
- Walton - Saturdays
McKenzie Bridge is open from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., Mondays and Thursdays, and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturdays.
Summer hours remain in effect through the month of September. For more information go to Waste Management’s web site at www.lanecounty.org/PW_WMD
Public Information Officer
Lane County Government
125 E. Eighth Ave.
Eugene, Oregon 97401
(541) 359.9143 (cell)