BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS' AGENDA
Public Service Bldg. 125 East 8th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401 Phone: 682-4203
PM- Previous Material
The meeting location is wheelchair-accessible. Anyone needing special accommodations (hearing impaired, language translation, chemical sensitivity needs, etc.), please make your request at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
(View Material) is
in PDF format. To view PDF (Adobe Acrobat) documents, you need the free
reader. If you don't have it, click here to download FREE!
Absolutely no obligation!:
or, if you want to read how to install first before you go to ADOBE, click here!
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2002 - BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS' EXECUTIVE SESSION per ORS 192.660 and BOARD ORDER 01-11-27-1
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. †††(Commissioners' Conference Room)
1. CONDUCT AUDITOR INTERVIEWS
†9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
†10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
†11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
††(12:00 Noon-1:30 p.m. Lunch)
†1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
†2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
†3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (estimated) - Debrief
2. MAXWELL V. LANE COUNTY
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2002 - REGULAR MEETING
9:00 a.m. ††††(Commissionersí Conference Room)
1. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
#2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
(Maximum time 20 minutes:† Speakers
will be limited to 3 minutes and may
not yield their time to other speakers.)
3. EXECUTIVE SESSION as per ORS 192.660
(Commissioners' Conference Room)
4. COMMISSIONERS' BUSINESS
a. DISCUSSION/PERS Bonding. (Karen Artiaco) (60 min.)
c. PRESENTATION AND RESOLUTION 02-2-13-1/In the Matter of Recognizing Melissa Galloway, Senior at Elmira High School, for Outstanding Achievement. (Commissioner Morrison) (10 min.) (11:30 A.M. TIME CERTAIN) (View Material)
5. COUNTY ADMINISTRATION
6. PUBLIC WORKS
7. CONSENT CALENDAR
(All items listed here are considered to be routine by the Board of Commissioners and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below.† There will be no separate discussion of these items.† If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and will be considered separately.)
BEGINNING OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * * (2 min.)
A. Approval of Minutes
B. Health and Human Services
1) ORDER 02-2-13-2/In the Matter of Awarding a Contract to Oregon Psychiatric Partners, LLP to Serve on the Lane County Managed Health Provider Panel. (View Material)
C. Public Works
1) ORDER 02-2-13-3/In the Matter of Awarding a Three Year Requirements Contract to McKenzie-Willamette Hospital for the Purchase of Alcohol and Drug Testing, CDL Physicals, and Miscellaneous Services. (View Material)
2) ORDER 02-2-13-4/In the Matter of Vacating the Portion of Awbrey Lane (County Road Number 243) Between the Original Alignment of Green Hill Road and the Relocated Alignment of Green Hill Road, Being Located in Section 32, Township 16 South, Range 4 West and Section 5, Township 17 South, Range 4 West of the Willamette Meridian, in Lane County, Oregon, Without a Public Hearing and Adopting Findings of Fact (16-04-32 & 17-04-05). (View Material)
3) ORDER 02-2-13-5/In the Matter of The Vacation of a Portion of "A" Street and the Adjoining Portion of the Platted Exterior Boundary Line of the Plat of Goshen, as Platted and Recorded in Volume W, Pages 349 and 512, Lane County, Oregon Deed Records, Located off of the Goshen-Divide Highway (State Highway Number 99), Near the Intersection of the Pacific Highway (Interstate 5) and the Willamette Valley Highway (State Highway 58), Without a Public Hearing and Adopting Findings of Fact (18-03-23-1). (View Material)
4) ORDER 02-2-13-6/In the Matter of Accepting the Director's Report for Estimated Assessments for Prairie Road (County Road Number 203) Between MP 1.59 and MP 2.03. (View Material)
D. Youth Services
1) ORDER 02-2-13-7/In the Matter of Authorizing the Department of Youth Services to Submit an Application to the National Institute of Justice for the Juvenile Breaking the Cycle Demonstration Strategy. (View Material)
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR * * * *
8. COMMISSION ON CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
a. RESOLUTION AND ORDER 02-2-13-8/In the Matter of Authorizing the Lane County Commission on Children and Families to Submit the SB 555 Phase II Coordinated Plan for Children and Families in Lane County to the Oregon Commission on Children and Families. (Patricia Rogers) (15 min.) (View Material #1) (View Material #2) (View Material #3) (View Material #4) (View Material #5) (View Material #6) (View Material #7) (View Material #8) (View Material #9)
9. MANAGEMENT SERVICES
a. DISCUSSION AND DIRECTION/Creating the Classification and Salary Range for Certified Medication Aide. (Jan Wilbur) (15 min.) (View Material)
11. CORRESPONDENCE TO THE BOARD
12. EMERGENCY BUSINESS
1:30 p.m. ††(Commissionersí Conference Room)
#13. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. FOURTH READING AND PUBLIC HEARING/Ordinance PA 1165/In the Matter of Naming a Newly Constructed Frontage Road Connecting to Weatherberry Lane, Along State Highway Number 58, Jolene Drive (18-02-34) (NBA & PM 11/28/01, 1/16/02 & 1/30/02). (Bob Ezell)
b. SECOND READING AND PUBLIC HEARING/Ordinance No. 2-02/In the Matter of Amending Chapter 10 of Lane Code to Adopt Amendments to the AG Agricultural District and New Cell Tower Siting Regulations in the Land Use Regulations Made Applicable to the Urbanizable Lands Within the Eugene Urban Growth Boundary; Adopting Savings and Severability Clauses; and Declaring an Emergency (NBA & PM 1/30/02). (Stephen Vorhes)
c. SECOND READING AND PUBLIC HEARING/Ordinance No. 3-02/In the Matter of Amending Chapter 10 of Lane Code to Adopt Amendments to the I-4 Special Heavy Industrial District in the Land Use Regulations Made Applicable to the Urbanizable Lands Within the Eugene Urban Growth Boundary; Adopting Savings and Severability Clauses; and Declaring an Emergency (NBA & PM 1/30/02). (Stephen Vorhes)
14. COMMISSIONERS' ANNOUNCEMENTS
15. OTHER BUSINESS
Children and Families (View Material
*NOTE:† Estimated Times
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2002 - PRESIDENTS DAY
†ALL LANE COUNTY OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED.
*NOTE: Next scheduled Board of Commissioners' Meeting Tuesday, February 19, and Wednesday, February 20, 2002.