Rent Assistance

Utilice el Traductor de Google para ver esta información en español seleccionando el botón "translate" en la esquina inferior derecha.

Eligibility applications for rent assistance for Lane County renters are now closed.  

Eligible applicants who submitted a complete application will be selected for funding via lottery. Applicants will be notified via email whether they were selected in the lottery. 

Lane County will continue to conduct the lottery in rounds until funding is exhausted. 

A total of $5.1 million is available. The funding was provided by the federal COVID-19 CARES Act.


COVID-19 (Coronavirus) -

The latest updates and information (también en español)