Doing Business

This page provides links to information needed to enjoy our parks and do business with us. 

Parking Passes

*Until further notice, our lobby is closed. If you wish to purchase a Senior or Veteran Pass please email to provide documention. We also sell passes at a number of vendors throughout Lane County, follow this link to learn more: Parking Pass Information

For more information about Interagency Passes, and other recreation provider passes in the area visit the Travel Lane County website to learn more. 

Special Use Permit Application

*download the form to your computer and submit via email. 

Concession Services Application

Park Host Application 

Metal Detecting Permit
*Until further notice, please submit metal detecting permits online along with a copy of photo ID to 
Please note: Any copy of your picture ID will not be kept on file and is for verification purposes only.  A copy of the approved permit or reason for denial will be sent within 10 business days. 

Special Event/Large Event Application

Insurance Requirements for Events

Memorial Guidelines 

Surplus Properties for Sale
There are no surplus properties for sale at this time

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) -

The latest updates and information (también en español)