Transferring Ownership to Manufactured Structures

A manufactured structure treated as personal property must be registered and all ownership interests transferred through the Oregon Building Codes Division (BCD), a division of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.  Lane County is a registrar of the BCD and is able to process transfers locally.

To process an ownership transfer, visit the Lane County Customer Service Center (3050 N. Delta Highway, Eugene) on Mondays and Tuesdays (1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.) or Wednesdays (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.).  

Tax certification is required prior to transferring ownership.  

Please bring the appropriate forms including the completed Tax Certification form. Taxes must be paid in full in order to receive certification. 

The fee to transfer ownership is $125 and trip permits, if needed, are $5 per section.
Please Note:
Ownership may also be transferred online via the BCD website.

If you are transferring ownership through the BCD website you MUST complete a Tax Certification form and submit it to the Lane County Assessor’s Office (125 E. 8th Avenue, Eugene) OR email the completed form to