All of the forms listed below are provided by the Manufactured Home Ownership Document System (MHODS). Several of the forms indicate that they may be filed with the county assessor. There are some counties in Oregon that process the forms, Lane County is not one of those counties. All completed forms are to be submitted to MHODS.

Ownership transfers may be done online with MHODS via the State Department of Consumer and Business Services Building Codes Division (BCD). BCD website.

If you are transferring ownership through the BCD website you MUST obtain a valid county Tax Certification form from Lane County Assessor’s Office in person at 125 E. 8th Avenue in Eugene, by phone at 541-682-4321 or by email at [email protected].

Manufactured Home Ownership Document Application for New and Used Homes (form 2952)

Affidavit in Support of Change to Manufacture Home (form 5221)

Affidavit of Transfer of Interest by Inheritance Without Probate (form 2946)

Affidavit for of Transfer of Interest by Probate or Small Estate (form 5177)

Trip Permit Application (form 5225)

Manufacture Home Affidavit of Repossession (form 3926)

Application for Recording Manufactured Home as Real Property (form 5176)

Security Interest Change (form 2948)

Affidavit to Establish Ownership (form 2947)

Application to Remove Manufactured Home from County Deed Records (form 5175)

Abandonment Affidavit for Manufactured Homes (form 2951)

Demolished Manufactured Structure Form

Application for Reassessment of Damaged or Destroyed Property