Substance Use Help Resources

Mental health and chemical dependency services are medically necessary outpatient, residential, partial hospital, or inpatient services provided by an approved licensed facility or licensed professionals who meet Trillium Community Health Plan credentialing requirements. 

Below are links to lists of Outpatient and Residential Treatment agencies that are contracted with Trillium to provide services to members.

Outpatient Treatment Agencies for Substance Use
Residential Treatment Agencies for Substance Use

If you need help with tobacco cessation, click below for resources:
Tobacco Cessation Resources

McKenzie/Holiday Farm Fire Information -

Non-emergency call center at 541-682-3977