Planning (Land Use) Application Forms

Use of the Lane County land use application forms is required; however, you may submit additional supplemental documents. If you cannot find the specific form for your type of application, please use the General Land Use Application form (found below under Miscellaneous).

Planning Fees Document

Please contact the Planner on Duty with application questions at (541) 682-3577, or visit the Land Management Office at the Lane County Customer Service Center, 3050 N. Delta Hwy, Eugene, Oregon, 97408.

handouts are often helpful when filling out land use applications.

You must follow the Application Standards Handout when preparing an Application Packet.

Land Use Application Forms are available in PDF. If you do not currently have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you can download the free software directly from the Adobe website.


Property Line Adjustments