Available Properties


Below is a list of properties in inventory. These properties have been previously offered at a public auction and did not sell and can now be sold directly . Some properties may no longer be available due to prior sale or Lane County's desire to retain the property.

Below is a brief description of the county's zoning symbols (only applicable for property outside a city's limits). Contact the County's Land Management Division for more detailed information. For information on zoning for property that is within a city's limits you will need to contact that city. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU CHECK WITH THE APPROPRIATE PLANNING DEPARTMENT TO DETERMINE ALLOWABLE USES AND THE ABILITY TO ACQUIRE DEVELOPMENT PERMITS BEFORE PURCHASING A COUNTY PROPERTY

E - Exclusive Farm Use. The number after the E designates the minimum lot size for creating a new parcel (A property zoned E30 would require a minimum of 30 acres to create a new parcel so one would need 60 acres before it could be divided). Generally, property zoned for farm use cannot be developed with a dwelling unless income producing farm activity is occurring on the property (minimum income levels are required).

RR- Rural Residential. This zoning provides for developing a property with a dwelling as a permitted use. The number after the R designates the minimum lot size for creating new parcels (RR2 = 2 acre minimum). Existing parcels less than the required minimum (i.e., a one acre parcel in a RR2 zone) may also qualify for a dwelling.

F2 - Impacted Forest Land. F2 zoned property is primarily resource land to be used for forestry, agriculture and related activities. Dwellings can be built on land zoned F2 (without any related forestry activity) by obtaining a special use permit. The process to obtain a special use permit for a dwelling is more involved and difficult than the process for land zoned RR.

F1 - Non-impacted Forest Land. No dwellings are permitted on land zoned F1. Primary use is as resource land (forestry).

M - Industrial. 1, 2 or 3 after the M relates to light, medium or heavy industrial.

I - Industrial. City of Eugene designation for industrial land.

RA - Rural/Agricultural. RA land is generally located within the Urban Growth Boundary of a city. Check with the particular city for permitted uses.

CR - Commercial property.

Clicking on the Map/Tax Lot # below will bring up the property on the County's GIS map. The GIS map provides links to Assessor's information and other information on the property. 


1 17-04-16-43-05600 $85,000 0.16 Acre R-1 2130 Primrose St., Eugene. 1008 sq. ft. house on property in poor condition.
2 17-06-29-40-01200 $30,000 0.50 Acre RR5 Parcel along West side of Long Tom River West of
22856 Noti Loop, Veneta
3 17-10-34-00-02001 $10,000 0.59 Acre RR1 Located behind 11205 Hwy. 36, Mapleton. Access is through easement over 11205 Hwy. 36 (tax lot 02000).
No known well or septic system on property. Property will require cleanup of debris.
Parcels 4 & 5 will be sold  together
4 18-02-04-11-00122 $35,000 0.18 Acre MDR Unimproved lots located at Forsythia and 58th St., Springfield. Zoned multi family residential.
5 18-02-04-11-00123
6 18-11-30-20-08800 $500 0.02 Acre RC West of 6370 Hwy. 126 Florence. Portion in river.
7 19-03-15-14-01807 $25,000 0.16 acre RL Platted lot in apartment subdivision on N. 10th, Creswell.
Development subject to CC&Rs of subdivision.
Parcels 8 & 9 will be sold  together
8 19-12-02-42-00800 $2,000 0.09 Acre F2 Unimproved lots in Glenada
9 19-12-02-42-01200 0.09 Acre
Parcels 10 &11 will be sold  together
10 21-35-16-31-01400 $15,000 0.20 Acre R1 House at 48073 Singletary Dr., Oakridge
11 21-35-16-31-01500 0.26 Acre R1
12 21-35-17-23-01401 $20,000 0.54 Acre R1 47524 Union St., Oakridge. No dwelling or mobile home on property. Improved with car port.